For cancer patients, skincare is imperative for managing your condition. If you seek this innovative treatment, contact the dermatology physician assistant in Chevy Chase for an effective, customized treatment.
About the Practice
Ali Hendi, MD, prides himself on offering patients in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia world-class comprehensive skin cancer care. At Ali Hendi, MD, skilled professionals provide expert skin cancer surveillance, diagnosis, and treatment services. For the best possible outcome, the team applies cutting-edge procedures in Mohs and reconstructive surgery to give you the best possible effect.
Dr. Hendi is one of the few dermatologic surgeons who have specialized in cancer treatment and reconstructive surgery. He has more than 14,000 surgeries in the Mohs technique. Also, Dr. Hendi has the distinction of being the only Mohs surgeon in the DC area treating melanoma with Mohs surgery.
The practice serves as an extension for your dermatologist or primary care provider. As a part of your health care team, the office encourages open communication. Your dedicated specialist provides the highest quality care, working jointly with you and your doctors.
Meet Ali Hendi, MD
Ali Hendi, MD, is a decorated skin cancer specialist. He has been offering his superior services to Washington DC’s patients for over a decade. Board-certified and fellowship-trained dermatologist and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Hendi initiated a state-of-the-art facility devoted to skin cancer treatment in Chevy Chase, Maryland, in 2008.
His academic endeavors include research and publishing with over twenty peer-reviewed textbook chapters and articles. Currently, Dr. Hendi serves as a reviewer for the journal Dermatologic Surgery and is a frequent speaker at national and international meetings. Twice he has been a primary investigator of research projects related to melanoma diagnosis. He is the inventor of the Hendi-Frazier and Hendi-Roth skin hooks. Additionally, the doctor frequents television and print media, championing regular sun safety and skin cancer screenings.
At Ali Hendi, MD, the practice offers a wide range of services including;
- Mohs Surgery Specialist – If you witness cancer and are worried about the scar that remains after removal, you should consider Mohs surgery. This treatment demands a particular skill and is ideal for treating melanoma, basal cell, and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Skin Cancer Surveillance Specialist – This is the leading cause of skin cancer in the states. Your proficient team at Ali Hendi, MD, provides visual exams to identify the disease’s signs.
- Lipoma & Cyst Removal Specialist – While a cyst is a hard-filled bump, a lipoma is a knot of fatty tissue. These growths can be both annoying and painful. Contact Ali Hendi, MD, to benefit from their innovative practices.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Specialist – If you witness this form of cancer, Ali Hendi, MD, offers effective Mohs surgery in their accredited onsite surgical center. Proudly, they remove evidence of squamous cell carcinoma while sparring your skin.
- Basal Cell Carcinoma Specialist – For this form of cancer, Dr. Hendi offers effective outpatient procedures onsite, including Mohs surgery, while minimizing scarring.
For expert consultation and diagnosis, you need a certified professional for the best outcomes. Call, or contact the office of Ali Hendi, MD, for a high-class treatment experience.