Women often get lost taking care of family and business that they sometimes have no time for themselves. However, the good news is that it is possible to have your needs met with the right service providers. In McAllen minimally invasive surgery and other solutions, contact the Women’s Clinic of Rio Grande Valley for a personalized treatment solution.
About Women’s Clinic of Rio Valley
Women’s Clinic of Rio Grande Valley is a holistic women’s health practice providing the best in diagnostics and advanced treatment options across all OB/GYN needs. The practice attends to women of all ages from within and without Texas.
Dr. Otero believes that although technology is impressive, it is the people that make a practice outstanding. The doctor leads a panel consisting of some of the best medical and administrative support in the region who share his vision of leading the field in all aspects of obstetric, gynecologic, and reproductive health.
Because women live busy lives juggling career, family, and community, it is common for them to neglect their own needs. A visit to Rio Grande Valley will be an enjoyable, empowering, and informative experience.
- Family Planning- Family planning involves more than just birth control. This process lets women and their partners come up with a family structure suiting their financial, personal, and cultural needs. At the Women’s Clinic of Rio Grande Valley, Dr. Otero can help you find a birth control plan ideal for you.
- Pelvic Pain- Pelvic pain is a common trouble among women and can impair your conduct of daily routines. If you experience this condition, you can benefit from visiting the Women’s Clinic of the Rio Grande Valley for a customized treatment plan.
- Essure Removal- Essure is a highly effective permanent alternative for family planning. In the event of complications, you can visit the Women’s Clinic of the Rio Grande Valley for Essure removal. The method of removal depends on your body and the location of the Essure.
- Hysterectomy- A hysterectomy may be conducted to remove some part of your reproductive organs. Dr. Otero uses advanced equipment and technique for a successful hysterectomy procedure. Hysterectomy is conducted based on your overall health and unique set of treatment needs.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery is available for all visiting patients with nil side effects and downtime. You can visit the practice for laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopic surgery, or robotic surgical systems to remedy your condition.
- Urinary Incontinence is evident in the form of urge incontinence, stress incontinence, functional incontinence, and overflow incontinence. Dr. Otero drafts a treatment plan that meets your specific needs, including medication, surgery, or interventional therapy.
- High-Risk Obstetrics- This condition can deny an expectant mother peace before, during, and after delivery. You can draft a birth plan reflecting your set of pregnancy needs and challenges. Dr. Otero designs a personalized treatment based on your medical history and current health.
Most women’s troubles are manageable with the appropriate treatment plan. If you experience any troubles linked to women’s health, contact Women’s Clinic of Rio Valley for high-quality service.