The spine is a vital part of our body, and thus it needs proper care. If you experience back pain, you should react promptly by seeking appropriate medical assistance. Dr. Brian Subach of Subach Spinal Solutions, an Arlington board-certified neurosurgeon, leads a team of trained experts in providing exemplary service to alleviate you from all forms of back pains using the latest technologies. Make the right choice by selecting them to be your partner in the journey of spinal pain recovery.
Available Services at Subach Spinal Solutions
Subach Spinal Solutions offer a wide range of top-notch services to its diverse clientele. These services include;
- Back Pain Specialist – With symptoms such as muscle ache, increased pain when you bend, pain in your arms or legs, and stabbing sensations, this condition begs for professional solutions. The good news is that Subach Spinal Solutions offers a variety of treatment options to diagnose and treat your back pain.
- Sciatica Specialist – this condition commonly affects patients of forty years and older. If you experience sciatica, make the commitment to restore your mobility by consulting Subach Spinal Solutions. Causes of this condition include a herniated disc, bone spurs, and spinal stenosis, among others. Your physician educates you on the treatment options available for you, including minimally evasive surgery using the Mazor robotic system to help restore your agility.
- Neck Pain Specialist – this form of chronic pain is highly prevalent in the country and affects both genders. However, you ought not to lose sleep over this condition. Your dedicated practitioners at Subach Spinal Solutions boasts of experience in addressing all forms of neck pain to relieve you from this condition using cutting-edge technology.
- Herniated Disc Specialist – As you get older, you are more exposed to a herniated disc. This condition occurs as a result of the wear and tear of your body. If you experience this condition, Subach Spinal Solutions is your place to go. Treatment of this condition is nonoperative. There are several treatment solutions available for this condition, such as anti-inflammatory medication, physical therapy, steroid injections, and rest, among others.
- Back Pain Specialist – do you feel stubborn back pains that do not respond to treatment? Subach Spinal Solutions has the remedy for you. You can get relief from your condition by opting for back surgery. The experts at Subach Spinal Solutions are certified and experienced in the diagnosis and back surgery operations to restore your health.
- Spinal Fusion Specialist – if you experience persistent back pain that is unresponsive to medical treatment, it may be time you considered spinal fusion. The team at Subach Spinal Solutions specializes in comprehensive spinal care, including minimally invasive surgery, to connect your vertebrae and safeguard your health.
- Disc Replacement Specialist – chronic back pain that lasts for more than three months calls for disc replacement. If you are considering this treatment option to solve your back pain, you need a qualified specialist. Subach Spinal Solutions is equipped with surgeons who offer disc replacement surgeries compassionately to help remedy your pain.
Spinal pains need to be addressed professionally as soon as possible. For any of the above conditions, make the appropriate choice by contacting Subach Spinal Solutions. Call or book an appointment with them today for a healthier you.