It has been a couple of days, and you cannot quite seem to get rid of this irritating back pain that has been stressing you for some time now. Or maybe you are at your workplace, and your workmates begin noticing these unusual looking veins making their way to the surface of your legs. Are you tired of the constant joint pains limiting your freedom of living life to the fullest? Then it might be the right time to pay a visit to Alate Health. At Houston interventional radiology clinic, we boast state-of-the-art medical equipment that enables us to make accurate disease diagnosis. Our treatment plan employs highly advanced technological procedures that give our doctors a clear insight into the medical condition being assessed.
Interventional radiology is essential for health care providers due to the great need to make a correct diagnosis and an efficient treatment plan. At Alate Health, we are proud to have in our ranks the best trained interventional radiologists with a wealth of experience of over three decades in this field, to deliver a precise diagnosis and practical treatment approach and follow up on the patient’s recovery process.
At Alate Health, we are committed to your physical and mental wellbeing. With our advanced technology and the equipment at our disposal, we offer treatment services in the following medical issues:
- Varicose veins, characterized by swollen blue veins that appear on the legs when blood flows in the unintended direction and is mostly accompanied by symptoms such as aching legs, swollen ankles, restless leg syndrome, and fatigue. Varicose veins are a prominent condition among pregnant women, those who lift heavy weights, or if you have a family history of varicose veins.
- Uterine fibroid embolization is a procedure used to eliminate fibroid tumors found within the uterus. These tumors are responsible for heavy menstruation, sharp pains, and stress on the bowel. Common uterine fibroids’ symptoms include long-lasting periods, pain in the pelvic area, painful intercourse, and leg pains.
- Prostate artery embolization is a treatment procedure that is especially useful in aiding the improvement of symptoms related to the lower urinary tract system. These symptoms are mostly caused by the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) condition, an enlargement of the prostate gland, which may cause issues such as increased urgency to urinate, which is often accompanied by painful urination and loss of control of the bladder.
- Pelvic congestion syndrome is a condition that results in severe pains due to the development of varicose veins in the pelvic region. This condition occurs in the event of improper functioning of a one-way valve leading to nerve pain and inflammation because of the dilation of veins allowing turbulent blood flow. Symptoms include vaginal discharge, unusual menstruation, and abdominal and lower back pains.
- Migraines are characterized as intense and constant headaches. Symptoms associated with migraines may include nausea, difficulty speaking, light and sound sensitivity, and temporary loss of vision.
Minor symptoms are mostly red alerts of underlying health conditions. Please do not suffer in silence while at Alate Health we can help get your life back on track. Contact us today and let us help you eliminate your troubles.