Dr. Atur Kasha in El Paso offers long-term solutions for vascular and other leg problems. Leg concerns can be quite demanding and hinder your mobility and productivity. If you encounter any discomforts in your legs or veins, contact Desert West Vein and Surgery Center for exceptional care.
About Desert West Vein and Surgery center
Atur Kasha, DO, leads Desert West Vein and Surgery Center. He is a board-certified general surgeon. Dr. Kasha attained his medical degree from Des Moines University Medical School in Iowa and served as the chief surgical resident at Garden City Hospital, Michigan. Also, he was vice president of the Department of Surgery in the Sierra Medical Center. Currently, he serves on the board of directors at El Paso Day Surgery Center.
His elite team at Desert West Vein and Surgery Center are passionate about ensuring each patient is addressed as an individual with attention and gentleness without skipping steps. They share a common goal of ensuring you feel entirely satisfied and understand all your medical options.
Dr. Atur has extensive training and expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of spider veins and vascular problems. He studies every case individually, weighing the available treatment options to offer the best possible outcomes. With his capable team, Dr. Kasha offers outstanding care for leg swelling, leg pain, varicose veins, restless leg syndrome, and more.
At Desert West Vein and Surgery Center, the practice prides itself in delivering a full range of superior services such as;
- Varicose Veins- Besides being unattractive, varicose veins can cause numerous symptoms such as swelling, heaviness, fatigue, and tiredness. Board-certified physician Atur Kasha and his team are highly skilled in eliminating varicose veins to improve your life’s quality.
- Skin Discoloration- Do you experience skin discoloration? This may be an indicator of a vascular disorder demanding treatment. Your provider at Desert West Vein and Surgery Center is proficient in eradicating unsightly veins and other disorders.
- Leg Swelling- Leg swelling may indicate an underlying vascular problem. That said, it is imperative to seek treatment rapidly. If leg swelling bothers you, contact Desert West Vein and Surgery Center for effective diagnosis and treatment.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease- Do you witness numbness and pain while walking? It may be due to PAD. If you encounter these uncomfortable symptoms, contact Atur Kasha and his team for in-depth diagnosis and treatment.
- Leg Wounds- If you experience an ulcer or leg wound, it could result from a more severe problem. To reduce your chances of future complications, contact Dr. Kasha and his proficient team for evaluation and treatment.
- Restless Leg Syndrome- Are you having trouble holding your legs steady? Do not let restless leg syndrome affect your life’s quality. For a suitable treatment for this condition, contact Desert West Vein and Surgery Center today.
- Spider Veins- Spider veins can be embarrassing. Thus, affecting your self-confidence. Your specialist, Atur Kasha, DO, provides several vascular treatments to remove diseased veins at his practice, leaving you with a feeling of contentment.
Dr. Kasha and his expert team strive to offer a wide range of highest-quality treatments. Contact them for a personalized treatment plan and get the benefits of best-possible outcomes, speedy healing, and better overall life quality. Call today or schedule an appointment online.